Quit Smoking Hypnosis Gold Coast
For most people, quitting smoking is difficult. This is because ingrained habits are created over the span of years.
Relying on willpower to break habits usually fails because willpower is a conscious mind process. Habits, cravings and withdrawals are subconscious.
Make an Appointment
We understand that trying to quit smoking can be difficult, time-consuming and an emotional burden on you and your loved ones. That’s why our team at Moving Minds Hypnotherapy is here to take some of the stress off your shoulders.
We understand that smoking can fulfill many needs, such as;
🚬 Relaxation and Enjoyment
🚬 Boredom and Stimulation
🚬 Relief from Stress and Frustration
🚬 Social Connection or Time Out
🚬 Planning and Thinking
🚬 Associations with Daily Life
Our highly experienced hypnotherapists have successfully helped thousands of people navigate managing these needs, allowing them to kick their smoking habits aside and gain control of their life while keeping their sanity.
Hypnosis for smoking cessation
Quitting smoking is more than just breaking a bad habit. It’s also about reprogramming your mind to find new ways to meet the needs that smoking fulfilled.
At Moving Minds Hypnotherapy, we understand everyone has different motivations for quitting smoking, and different extents to which they are affected by nicotine dependence. That’s why we offer a customised quit-smoking hypnosis program that addresses your individual needs and motivations.
Not one but three highly experienced Hypnotherapists have developed this unique, modifiable Quit Smoking Hypnotherapy Program.
With it, you will find it easy, or at least easier, to quit smoking and take control of your life.
The Quit Smoking Hypnotherapy Gold Coast Program Includes;
✓ 2 Hypnotherapy Sessions
✓ 2 MP3 Hypnotic Audio Set
✓ 4 Weeks Aftercare Support*
How does Quit Smoking Hypnosis work?
Medical hypnosis has been extensively studied and has been shown to be effective in helping people quit smoking. Randomised controlled trials have demonstrated that hypnosis is more effective than other smoking cessation methods, such as nicotine replacement therapy. With the help of our experienced hypnotherapists, you can take control of your smoking habits and start living a healthier life.
Our Quit Smoking Hypnotherapy program is completely safe and non-invasive. You won’t be made to do or say anything you don’t want to. The power to change comes from you, and our experienced hypnotherapists will guide you through the process in a relaxed and supportive environment.
What to expect in your first session
Our quit-smoking hypnotherapy program is designed to address the root cause of your smoking habits and provide you with the tools and support you need to achieve your smoke-free goal.
At each of your stop-smoking hypnotherapy sessions, our experienced hypnotherapists will explore your smoking habits and triggers and guide you through overcoming your cravings. We’ll explore why you may feel relaxed when smoking, despite knowing the harm it can cause. By visualising yourself as a non-smoker and imagining the unpleasant outcomes of smoking, you’ll develop a new mindset supporting your quitting goal.
Preparing for your first session
It is important to prepare properly to ensure you get the most out of your first hypnosis session. Here are some tips on how to prepare:
- Get enough sleep: Getting a good night’s sleep before your hypnosis session is essential. This will help you to feel more relaxed and focused during the session.
- Avoid alcohol: You should avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours before your hypnosis session. Alcohol can interfere with the hypnotic state and reduce the session’s effectiveness.
- Set a clear intention: Before your hypnosis session, take some time to think about your intention for the session. Setting a clear purpose, in this case being determined to quit smoking, can help you focus your mind and make the most of the session. It’s fine to be sceptical, so long as you’re committed to overcoming your addiction.
- Don’t smoke for 2-3 hours before your session. We want you to come with a smoking craving.
- Clear your house of all cigarettes and smoking related products (ash trays, cigarette butts etc). Put lighters away with your candles or with your BBQ.
Maintaining your new smoke-free lifestyle
The first step to quitting smoking is recognising that you need to stop. So if you’re here, congratulations on starting the journey towards a smoke-free life!
It’s important to remember that although we can help you quit smoking, our hypnosis sessions aren’t the only factor that will help you remain smoke-free. Here are some tips on how to ensure that you stay smoke-free after your sessions with us:
- Stay committed: One of the most important things you can do to remain smoke-free is to stay committed to your goal. Keep reminding yourself of why you wanted to quit smoking in the first place and the benefits you will experience as a non-smoker.
- Seek support: Having a support system can be helpful in staying smoke-free. Talk to friends or family members who support your goal, or consider joining a support group for people quitting smoking.
- Stay positive: Quitting smoking is a process, and it’s normal to experience setbacks. If you do slip up and smoke, don’t beat yourself up. Instead, focus on what you can learn from the experience and use it as motivation to continue your journey towards being smoke-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Quit Smoking Hypnotherapy is a safe and effective way to quit smoking. It involves using hypnosis to reprogram your subconscious mind and break free from smoking habits and cravings.
Quit Smoking Hypnotherapy is a technique that communicates directly with the subconscious mind by bypassing the conscious mind. There are different approaches to doing this, including traditional hypnosis, where clients are guided into a deep state of relaxation before receiving positive suggestions to their subconscious mind. Another approach is conversational hypnosis, where the conscious mind is kept busy while positive suggestions are slipped into the subconscious. At Moving Minds Hypnotherapy, we use different methods depending on the individual, ensuring that the type of hypnotherapy we use will work best for each person.
Yes, Quit Smoking Hypnotherapy is completely safe and non-invasive. Our experienced hypnotherapists will guide you through the process in a relaxed and supportive environment. You won’t be made to do or say anything you don’t want to.
Our Quit Smoking Hypnotherapy program is a package that includes two sessions. This is designed to reinforce your new habits and self-image and strengthen your commitment to being smoke-free.
Compared with other smoking cessation methods, such as nicotine replacement therapy, hypnosis has been found to be a highly effective way to help people quit their smoking habits. You can read more about how we use hypnosis to help you leave your smoking days behind here.
You can expect to feel relaxed and comfortable during a Quit Smoking Hypnotherapy session. Our experienced hypnotherapists will guide you through the process and help you visualise yourself as a non-smoker. You may experience a sense of euphoria or feel like you’re in a dream-like state.
Our Quit Smoking Hypnotherapy program includes four weeks of aftercare support. If you feel you aren’t able to completely leave your old habits behind, or if you need just a little more help to start your new smoke-free lifestyle, we’ll schedule additional hypnotherapy sessions to help you achieve your goal.