Make a change and gain motivation | Hypnosis for weight lossGreg Thompson
Even though they may know that exercise is an important part of weight loss, with or without the extra power of hypnosis for weight loss, a great many people who are struggling to get their weight down to a healthy level don’t add physical activity to the mix. Why is that?
- In some cases it has to do with money. Going to a gym usually means being a member, and that costs money. If you budget is tight, finding the funds may be a problem.
- Some people may have the money, but they are reluctant to go to a gym because they are afraid they would be out of place. They figure that everyone else there will be athletes and bodybuilders who are in perfect shape, and who will look down their noses at anyone who is out of shape and, oh my gosh, fat.
- In other cases it has to do with available time. If you have a demanding job, and kids to take care of, and a yard that needs keeping up, you want to be able to just kick back and relax during what little spare time you have available.
But, hey, mate, you don’t have to go to a gym or climb a mountain to get some exercise. Your everyday life offers you ways to be more active without being involved in a formal regimen of exercise.
- If you have a job, you probably get a lunch break. If you eat away from the office, find a place that is as far from your place of work as you can reasonably get to, and then walk there. If you’re a brown bag luncher, don’t open that bag in the office. Go to the nearest park, or at least the nearest park bench, and eat your lunch there. Once again, of course, walk to that site.
- When you go to the mall, you will probably drive, but most of those places have big parking lots. Park your car at the far end of the lot; that means you will have to walk at least a little way, and every step will be good for your body.
- Maybe you take a bus to work. Get off several stops early, and walk the rest of the way.
- Do you work in an office building with more than one floor? Great. Just avoid the elevator. Take the stairs instead. In fact, take a quick walk up and down the stairs on your coffee or tea break.
These are all small things, but every one of them adds up, burning calories, increasing muscle fiber, and boosting your energy.
Need Motivation to Exercise?Hypnosis can empower you to make changes to lose weight with a busy time-poor lifestyle. If you need help getting started consider hypnosis for weight loss, with Greg a from Moving Minds Hypnotherapy on the Gold Coast.